As a Project Manager for RLH Engineering, Zach’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, design, authoring project specifications as well as upholding EPA, OSHA, and State regulation for all phases of environmental remediation. Zach grew up in Fort Collins, CO, is an Army veteran, and graduated from Colorado State University with a B.S. in Environmental Health.
Zach is an avid hunter/outdoorsman and enjoys competing in outdoor sports; he has been with RLH Engineering since 2013.
- Eaton Area Park and Recreation District – $23.5 Million Bond Issue
- Weld RE4 School District – $120.5 Million 2016 Bond Issue
- Elbert School District 200 – $20.5 Million 2012 Bond/BEST Grant
- Colorado State University
- Air Monitoring, Building Inspection, Project Design and Asbestos Consulting: St. Vrain School District, Douglas County School District, University of Colorado Boulder, Colorado State University, Banner Health, University of Colorado Health-Poudre Valley Hospital, YMCA of the Rockies, Cheyenne Mountain School District 12, Denver Public Schools, University of Northern Colorado, Northeastern Junior College, Fort Lewis College, Boulder Valley School District
- Colorado State University – Bachelors of Science, Environmental Health
- United States Army, AMEDD, HazMat/HazCom
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector and Project Designer, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- Colorado Dept. of Health Air Monitoring Specialist Course – Regulation Number 8