As a project technician for RLH Engineering, TJ’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, asbestos surveys, air monitoring, project coordination, assisting in design/bidding, and project oversight. TJ has experience in field surveys and air monitoring.
Matt has been with RLH Engineering since 2021.
Air Monitoring, Building Inspection, and Asbestos Consulting:
- Weld County School District 6
- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science, Environmental Health
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- Colorado Dept. of Health Air Monitoring Specialist Course – Regulation Number 8