As a project technician for RLH Engineering, Sydni’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, asbestos surveys, air monitoring, project coordination, design/bidding, and project oversight.
Sydni grew up in Longview, TX, and graduated from Colorado State University with a B.S. in Environmental Health.
Sydni has been with RLH Engineering since 2017.
Air Monitoring, Building Inspection, and Asbestos Consulting:
- Weld County School District RE-4, Boulder Valley School District, Colorado State University, Mapleton Public Schools, Eaton School District, Douglas County School District, Banner Health, Weld County School District RE-1, Wigging School District, Weld County School District RE-6, Brighton School District 27J, Eagle County School District, and Weld County School District RE-3J
- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science, Environmental Health
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- Colorado Dept. of Health Air Monitoring Specialist Course – Regulation Number 8
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER