As a project technician for RLH Engineering, Sean’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, asbestos surveys, air monitoring, project coordination, assisting in design/bidding, and project oversight.
Sean grew up in Tucson, AZ, and moved to Colorado in 2013 to attend Colorado State University. Sean enjoys everything Colorado has to offer and spends his free time in the mountains snowboarding, hiking, and camping. Sean graduated from Colorado State University with a B.S. in Environmental Health.
Sean has been with RLH Engineering since 2018.
Air Monitoring, Building Inspection, and Asbestos Consulting:
- Weld County School District RE-4, Colorado State University, Eaton School District, Douglas County School District, Weld County School District RE-1, Wigging School District, Eagle County School District, and Weld County School District RE-3J
- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science, Environmental Health
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- Colorado Dept. of Health Air Monitoring Specialist Course – Regulation Number 8