As a project technician for RLH Engineering, Matt’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, asbestos surveys, air monitoring, project coordination, assisting in design/bidding, and project oversight. Matt has extensive experience in field surveys, air monitoring and asbestos surveys.
Matt has been with RLH Engineering since 2020.
Air Monitoring, Building Inspection, and Asbestos Consulting:
- Poudre Valley Hospital, Thompson School District, Jeffco Public Schools and Eaton School District.
- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science, Ecosystem Science and Sustainability
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- Colorado Dept. of Health Air Monitoring Specialist Course – Regulation Number 8
- Project Designer, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado