As a assistant project manager for RLH Engineering, Matt’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, project design and bidding, authoring project specifications and reports, asbestos surveys, air monitoring, project coordination and oversight, as well as upholding EPA, OSHA, and State regulations for all phases of environmental remediation.
Matt grew up in Colorado, and graduated from Colorado State University with a B.S. in Environmental Health. He enjoys running, camping, and hiking while exploring the beautiful country we live in.
Matt has been with RLH Engineering since 2015.
Asbestos Surveys and Air Monitoring Building Inspection, and Asbestos Consulting:
- Banner Health – Northern Colorado Medical Center, McKee Medical Center and Washakie Medical Center, Poudre Valley Hospital, Brighton School District 27J, Fort Lewis College, YMCA of the Rockies, Colorado State University, Colorado School of Mines, Douglas County School District, Boulder Valley School District, Weld County School District RE-8, Weld County School District RE-6, Eagle County School District, Crystal Lakes Fire Protection District, Hensel Phelps, Eidos Architecture Shea Properties and Canon City Schools Fremont RE-1
Project Design and Bidding, Authoring Project Specifications, and Project Coordination and Oversight
- Weld County School District RE-1, Weld County School District RE-3J, Colorado State University, Boulder Valley School District, B&E Builders, Banner Health – Northern Colorado Medical Center, McKee Medical Center, Denver Public Schools, Brighton School District 27J, and Eagle County School District
- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science, Environmental Health
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Project Designer, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER