As a project technician Mark’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, asbestos survey, air monitoring, project coordination, assisting in design/bidding, and project oversight.
Mark has extensive experience in environmental assessments, biological assessments, biological evaluations and construction management. He also has extensive experience in field surveys, asbestos survey, lead surveys, air monitoring, and permitting.
Mark has been with RLH Engineering since 2021.
Air Monitoring, Building Inspection, and Asbestos Consulting:
- Thompson Valley School District, Colorado State University, Jeffco Public Schools
- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science, Fisheries Biology
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- Colorado Dept. of Health Air Monitoring Specialist Course – Regulation Number 8