Larry is new to RLH Engineering, along with Colorado and we are glad to have him on board. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience as a Pre-Construction Manager and Lead Estimator. Larry’s years of experience include working for General Contractors and Owner’s Representative firms.
Project Design and Bidding, Authoring Project Specifications, and Project Coordination and Oversight
- Weld County School District RE-5, Littleton Public Schools, Elementary School #2 Replacements, Centennial, CO
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside Communications Arts Addition, Kenosha, WI, Southwest Wisconsin Technical College Addition, Fennimore, WI, Sourcewell Schools for Behaviorally Challenged Students, MI, Southwest West Central Service Cooperative School Projects for Behaviorally Challenged Students, MN, Marion School Addition, Marion, IA, Winona State University Wellness Center Addition, Winona, MN
- Vantage Hemp Processing Facility Tenant Finish, Greeley, CO, Monarch Casino Resort Spa Poker Room, Black Hawk, CO, Vantage Hemp Drying Facility Tenant Finish, Greeley, CO
- Lambeau Field Seating & Technology Addition, Green Bay, WI, Rainbow Vision Retirement Communities, CA, FL, NM, Fairview Ministries, Seattle WA, Tri-County Health Care Replacement Hospital, Wadena, MN, First Community Village Retirement Community, Columbus, OH, Dubuque Water Treatment Facility, Dubuque, IA, The Crossings at Tudor Oaks Senior Living Community, Muskego, WI
- Bachelor of Science – Construction Management, North Dakota State University