As a project technician for RLH Engineering, Kaitie’s primary responsibilities include project investigation, asbestos surveys, air monitoring, project coordination, assisting in design/bidding, and project oversight. Kaitie has extensive experience in field surveys, asbestos surveys, air monitoring and permitting.
Kaitie has been with RLH Engineering since 2019.
Air Monitoring, Building Inspection, and Asbestos Consulting:
- Colorado State University, Denver Public Schools, Denver Rescue Mission, Mapleton Public Schools, Saunders Heath, Poudre Valley Hospital, United HealthCare, Thompson School District, Weld County School District 6, Boulder Valley School District, Eaton School District and Jeffco Public Schools.
- Colorado State University – Bachelor of Science, Environmental Health
Accreditations, Licenses and Professional Affiliations
- Building Inspector, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado
- Air Monitoring Specialist – NIOSH 582, U.S. E.P.A.
- Colorado Dept. of Health Air Monitoring Specialist Course – Regulation Number 8
- Project Designer, U.S. E.P.A. and State of Colorado