Jeff’s primary responsibilities with RLH Engineering include being president and senior project manager of owner’s representative services for education and healthcare clients.
With over two decades of experience, he has learned to leverage the design and construction process to deliver added value for his client’s programmatic needs.
Jeff joined the firm in 1992 and acquired an ownership interest in 1999.
Relevant Experience – Owner’s Representative
- Eagle County Schools – $144 Million 2016 Bond Issue
- Salida School District R32J – $45.1 million 2010& 2012 Bond/BEST Grant
- YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park Center – $44.4 Million Core Development Project
- Steamboat Springs School District – 2015 Master Planning
- Yuma District Hospital – $24.5 Million USDA Financed Project
- Lewis Palmer School District 38 – $68 Million Bond Issue
- Gothenburg Memorial Hospital – $32.0 Million Additions and Renovation
- BS in Management with a Certificate in Building Construction, Georgia Tech, 1991
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations
- US Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- Green Building Certificate Program, Colorado State University, 2005
- A4LE, Association for Learning Environments, Colorado
- CASB Presenter in 2015 – Getting to the Ribbon Cutting